To End 2019 and the Decade, Bring in 2020

Image may contain: one or more people, mountain, outdoor and nature
My first thought about ending the year and the decade is it went too fast! Where does the time go?

In 2009 Mathis was 2 and River was 5 now they are so big and smart. I miss my little guys but love my big boys. I was still married in 2009. Still had Seidel Productions- River Road Run, TXTri, San Marcos River Ranch Tri... All that has change and major life lessons learned.

This past year was the first full year back at H-E-B and I am grateful for that. It has been a year of thinking, discovery and choices. Since losing my events all but still working with Texas State, where my career started and it has come full circle. It has been a year of trying to decide where I want to go with my career as an event promoter.

  • Do I just sit back be lazy, earn my pay check from HEB and just be normal and boring? 
  • Do I continue to pursue and re-create traditional events like runs and tris? 
  • Do I pursue ideas I have about non-traditional events? 
  • Do I create an entirely different business around events? 
  • How much time and focus should I spend building my nutrition and coaching business? 
  • Do I focus on my health and fitness my self, how can I sell health products and services if I am not on the top of my game?
  • Should I do something entirely different?
All these questions have been circling around in my head all this year. Exploring, thinking, researching, talking to others. It's a process trying to figure out the rest of your life and career, right?

Well, I am ready for 2020! I have made progress on these thoughts and have a defined direction, that is still being tweaked. My main focus is to serve others while being positive in life, help them in their journey, learn from them and continue to grow and build what I am doing. I am here for you, I see you, you are important and we are in this together, so let's go get it 2020!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking up on Saturday Morning

Mono-cropping, Glyphosate our Soil and our Future

Living to the Plus- Connection- Networking- Groups - Mentors - Leaders- Servant Leaders