My TriDot Dot History, Past Present and Future Fitness




So I have been with TriDot since 2016. One of the things I like best about TriDot are the DOTS! What are the Dots you ask? Well, TriDot is based on big data and analytics to plot (Dot), map and guide you through triathlon fitness and training. The DOTS are a ranking system (1-100) to measure your current state and improvement in the individual swimming, biking and running and overall Tridot Score.

Does the fitness plan or triathlon training plan you follow have a raking system to track your fitness and improvements?

When I started with TriDot here were my Dots-

  • SwimDot- 64
  • BikeDot- 53
  • RunDot- 62
  • Composite- 57
My Highest Dots were
  • SwimDot- 64
  • BikeDot- 56
  • RunDot- 68
  • Composite- 61
Current TriDots after this weeks Assessments, after not training or racing last season. I workout out here and there and my fitness varied, but now I am coming off dealing with some family history health issues, focusing on work and not eating 100% great...
  • SwimDot- 58
  • BikeDot- 49
  • RunDot- 37
  • Composite- 45
I am currently the heaviest I have been at 179 (my fighting and race weight is 145-150)
I just ran the slowest 5k I can ever remember. BUT it is not a time for excuses or to feel down. It is time to get to WORK. It is time to the Live to the PLUS!

I am signed up for the GreatFloridian Tri for October 2020. This race was my first full distance 140.6 tri in 2000. Next year will be my 20th anniversary for this event. I will be documenting my training and improvement (My TriDots) every month. I guess you can say this my version of Coach to 5k or overcoming my ebs and flow to health, fitness and weight.

I guess you ask yourself, are coaches supposed to be 100% fit and fast all the time to be a good coach? What comes to mind is Bella Caroly, could he do everything those little girls could do on that mat? Bob Bowman, Michael Phelps coach, could he keep up with the Olympians he coached.

I think my experience in these ebs and flows of health and performance makes me a better coach. If I was an elite racer all the time always on podiums, how much time and care would I have to help others down there path?

If you want to follow me on this journey as this 43 year old tries to beat his 23 year old self in a 140.6. If you want to join me in this journey and see your TriDots or overall fitness improve to reach your goals. Feel free to call, text or email me at nicktotheplus@gmail.com or 210.843.4130

Apply today for PreSeason Project for two months free optimized training!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking up on Saturday Morning

Mono-cropping, Glyphosate our Soil and our Future

Living to the Plus- Connection- Networking- Groups - Mentors - Leaders- Servant Leaders